What different between Fat Transfer and Stemcell Breast Augmentation?May 8, 2015
Liposuction has made revolutionary breakthroughs when it comes to removing fat non-invasively, but not all types of liposuction are created equally. Some provide better advantages than others, like vaser liposuction. Let’s discuss some of its top benefits:
Advantages of Vaser Liposuction:
- Keep Nerves, Vessels and Tissues Intact – the procedure features ways to remove liquefied fat, without compromising surrounding cells.
- Larger Amounts of Fat Removed – there are usually limitations of how much fat can be removed with traditional liposuction. Vaser liposuction exceeds quotas that are considered safe for removal in one session alone.
- Non-surgical and Minimally Invasive Fat Removal – tumescent fluids are used to numb the area, and small cannulas used to suction the fat. Learn more about how it works below. Vaser liposuction moreover features fast recovery times.
- Sculpting Is Possible – clients can tone specific areas, including muscle groups, which provide ways for muscle builders to look natural as an example.
How Vaser Liposuction Works
As discussed earlier, tumescent fluids are first used in the target area.
The main difference between this method and conventional liposuction is that high-frequency ultrasonic waves are used, which work to melt the fat cells being targeted. Fat cells will already be liquefied when the suctioning begins, and these are removed through micro cannulas – which means lower risk of scarring. It provides surgeons with more precise methods, and lower timeframes to remove fat, with the added benefits discussed earlier.
Some Top Facts on Vaser Liposuction
- Vaser liposuction is popularly known as liposelection, because fat cells can be selected when they liquefy from the ultrasonic frequency emitted.
- It was established in 1998, and was cleared by the FDA in 2001.
- The term Vaser stands for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance
Whether you’re a professional who wants to flex better looking muscles on the stage or a professional seeking to dress and impress even more, vaser liposuction is one of the least invasive ways to accomplish the look, and improve on self-confidence. Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to see how vaser lipo can work for you.